– This is a 100kg heavy motor-driven door with worm and gear, such as normally open, locking by remote control and forcing to open.
– The motor is separately designed with the power switch, and slings for lifting loads. Adopt internationally ﬁrst-rate two-period form worm gearing transmission, starting powerfully with strong twisting force.
– Worm and gear is made from alloy materials, and operates in super high space without wear.
– Excellent transmission agent and innovative designs allow the motor to load more heavily
and operate more steadily.
– The internally piloting and sound-proof closed design make the motor operate quietly. It both possesses good features of translational automatic doors and splendid gestures or surface structures.
– The arc door with a generous andcompact structure are divided into two kinds, outside arc and inner arc, which can match up speciﬁc requirements on entrance appearance design of fashionable buildings, to create good three- dimensional visual eﬀect and build a comfortable, safe and quiet passing space.
FALCON BLDC – 150 automatic door specifications:
|Weight of door leaf||120Kgs x 1||100Kgs x 2|
|Width of door leaf||DW= 750 – 1600mm||DW = 600 – 1250mm|
|Collision function||Rebound under the condition of collision|
|Installation method||Hanging-type installation|
|Supply voltage||AC 90 – 230V 50-60 Hz|
|Complete machine power||Less than 100W|
|Motor||DC 24V 60W|
|Opening speed||15-55 cm/s (adjustable)|
|Closing speed||15-50 cm/s (adjustable)|
|Opening range||Full opening / half open (remote-control unit setting)|
|Evironment temperature||-20°C ~+55°C|